Ani Natural Terms and Conditions
“Seller/we/our/us/Ani Natural” means Ani Southeast Asia Pte Ltd as Ani Natural, 37 Tannery Lane, #06-09, Tannery House, Singapore 347790, (registered in Singapore, Company Registration No. 201917361Z) and the company's website www.aninatural.sg.
“Customer” means the person or company to whom this document is addressed.
“International Customer” shall mean, “Customer” from outside Singapore.
“Website” shall mean, www.aninatural.sg or any other subdomains of aninatural.sg which may be accessible unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
“Online Store” shall mean the method by which the Customer browses and purchases the products from Ani Natural, being the Website and/or other E-commerce Sites.
“Order” shall mean the submission of an order for products on the “Online Store” by the “Customer”.
- These terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products made by the Seller, hereafter referred as Ani Natural, to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer.
- The Online Store is for use by individuals aged 17 and over. You should not use the Online Store if you are under this age.
3. The prices of the goods will be as quoted on the Online Store from time to time. We take reasonable care to ensure that the prices of goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
4. Prices for our goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed.
5. All prices are quoted in SGD Singapore Dollars
6. Ani Natural products are on multiple Online Stores (Ani Natural SG Official website and Shopee). It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the products on the Online Stores may be priced differently. If you discover a different pricing of the products you have ordered on other Ani Natural Official Stores (Ani Natural SG Official website and Shopee) we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order.
We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you via email. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
7. Payments may be made by one of the following payment methods unless otherwise specified:
Major credit cards as listed: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Bank Deposit, and Atome
8. Any discount or other promotional codes issued by Ani Natural from time to time are strictly subject to the individual terms and conditions with which they were issued, which may include, amongst other things, eligibility of use and maximum order value. Certain products may be excluded and you will not be able to use discount codes in respect of such brands/products.
9. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged (and will refund in full any amounts paid by you in respect of the order).
Discount codes are non-transferable and bear no cash value. Any discount code sent to you by email or any other method is confidential and the Customer shall not share this with any other person.
PASSING OF PROPERTY
10. Ani Natural shall retain the property of the goods until full payment has been made by the Customer and has been received. The Customer will own the goods once full payment has been received by Ani Natural.
11. All Orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Upon placing an Order with Ani Natural, the Customer will receive an order acknowledgement and subsequent update email(s). Receipt of the acknowledgement and these emails does not confirm that the Order has been accepted by Ani Natural.
Order acceptance and the creation of the contract between Ani Natural and the Customer will start at the time the products ordered by the Customer are despatched from Ani Natural's warehouse to be delivered to the address supplied by the Customer.
12. Ani Natural will take all reasonable care in accordance with applicable laws, in so far as it is in its power to do so, to keep the details of the Customer’s Order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on its part (and, subject to applicable laws, including laws relating to data protection and privacy) Ani Natural cannot be held liable for any loss suffered by Ani Natural if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Online Store.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Online Store; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
13. Products purchased from Ani Natural are not for re-sale or distribution unless under distributor's agreement. Ani Natural reserve the right to cancel any Orders which are suspected of being purchased for re-sale or distribution.
14. Any date or period for delivery shall be considered as indicative only. It is our policy to try to despatch all orders within 1-4 working days. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you, as soon as possible, when received from the supplier. In any case, delivery will be made within 30 days after the date we accept your order.
If there are delays in the delivery caused by the supplier, the carrier or any other third party then Ani Natural will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and, provided we do this, we will not be liable for such delay. If there is a substantial delay you may end the contract using the procedure at clause 9 above and will be entitled to receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
14.1 You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
14.2 If Ani Natural deliver your products late then you may treat the order as at an end in any of the following circumstances: if Ani Natural have refused to deliver the goods, if delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances), or if you told Ani Natural before the order was accepted that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential. If you do not want to end the order, you can set another delivery deadline (which must be reasonable) and end the order if Ani Natural don’t meet the new order deadline. Otherwise, you can cancel the order and we will refund any amounts paid for the products and delivery.
Where products have been delivered, you must return these to Ani Natural at the address above and we will refund the costs of such return.
15. All Orders will be delivered using the service as detailed at the time of ordering. Further details regarding delivery methods and services can be found at www.aninatural.sg/pages/faqs. Ani Natural has the right to fluctuate any prices in proportion with its costs for shipping but the cost of delivery will always be notified to you prior to completion of your order. The Customer must request any other delivery method at the time of order.
PASSING OF RISK
16. Customer will assume risk of the products ordered once they have been delivered to the address specified on the Order. Ani Natural accept no liability for undelivered parcels where the Customer provides an incorrect or invalid delivery address and/or fails to collect the Order from the delivery address specified following our reasonable efforts to contact you to deal with this.
16.1 In the event of an order being lost by a third party which has either been authorised by you to accept the products or a courier commissioned by you to deliver the products, Ani Natural bears no risk once it has been delivered to them. Where goods have been received damaged, a full refund will be made if we are notified of the problem within 30 days of delivery by phone, email or otherwise in writing. You will then be required to return the goods together with their original packaging to the Ani Natural warehouse address, also see clauses 8 and 9, above.
16.2 Where the goods are signed for, the customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for (provided they are signed for by the customer or a person identified as authorised by you). If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods (for the avoidance of doubt, signature for the parcel does not affect your rights of return under clause 9).
TITLE AND DEFECTS
17. The Products shall be owned by you once we have received payment in full for the Products. The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt. The Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act says products must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. The Customer shall notify the seller in writing or by email if the goods are faulty or misdescribed and shall be entitled to a full refund, to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some of their money back (please see clause 18 below).
18.1 If the goods are to be rejected, the Customer shall comply with the return procedure as defined in this clause. Ani Natural will not accept any returned goods should the return not follow the aforementioned return procedure.
18.2 The Customer must follow the returns policy set out at www.aninatural.sg/pages/faqs. This requires emailing Ani Natural (firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify their intention to return any goods.
18.3 In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, the Customer is entitled to a full refund within 30 days of the date of delivery of the products. The Customer must notify Ani Natural within 30 days of delivery and return the product to Ani Natural before the refund can be issued.
We will examine the returned product and will notify you of and process your refund within a reasonable period of time and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirm to you that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
18.4 In cases where rejection of products is due to a defect or misdescription, for up to 6 months following the date of delivery, the Customer shall be entitled to a refund (at our discretion). You must notify us that a refund is required in accordance with our returns policy and return the product to us. Following expiry of this period and for up to 6 years from delivery, you may be entitled to a partial refund.
The rights described in clauses 18.3 and 18.4 are a summary of your key legal rights.
18.5 In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from the Customer or to dissatisfaction (where we are not at fault), the Customer is entitled to a partial refund (full refund of the goods less any postage costs), unless the order is cancelled within the cooling off period in accordance with clause 11, in which case a full refund will be given. However, the Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to Ani Natural. Goods must be returned to Ani Natural before the partial refund can be issued.
18.6 In cases where you wish to cancel due to something we have done or are going to do, you should notify us in accordance with our returns procedure and we will refund you in full for any products not provided (including delivery costs). You may also be entitled to compensation. This includes the following;
18.61 Ani Natural have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you don’t agree to;
18.62 Ani Natural have told you about an error in the price or description or the product and you don’t want to proceed;
18.63 Delivery of the products has been substantially delayed by an event outside of our control; and
18.64 The Customer has a legal right to end the order because of something Ani Natural have done.
18.7 Where the Customer wishes to return a Product it must either return them in person, post them back to Ani Natural or (only if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Where you are returning products pursuant to clauses 18.2, 18.3 or 18.6 then we will pay the costs of postage or collection.
19. Cancellations which are not due to a defect or discrepancy are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and then follows the Returns Procedure outlined in Clause 18.
20. Within 14 days after receipt of the goods, the Customer must contact Ani Natural in writing via the contact details above and, following which, they must be returned to us within 14 days of you telling us you want to change your mind. The goods must be ‘as new’ and unused, in original undamaged packaging, including all items and free gifts received. It is the Customer’s responsibility to take reasonable care of the products until their return to Ani Natural. Ani Natural will consider that the Customer has not taken reasonable care if the goods have been used in a way or extent, exceeding what a customer would similarly examine the goods in a retail shop prior to purchase and will be entitled to deduct an amount reflecting any such reduction in value due to your use. Any refund will be made within 14 days of receipt of the Customer’s returned products.
21. If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the contract.
22. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
23. We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
23.1 Death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
23.2 Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
23.3 Defective products under the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act.
24. The Customer shall respect all licence agreements delivered by the copyright owners. Ani Natural cannot be held responsible or liable for any misuses conducted by the Customer or any third party.
25. All trademarks shown on www.aninatural.sg belong to their registered owners and must not be copied without prior permission.
26. You must not use any part of the materials on the Online Store for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
27. Whenever you submit a review or make use of another feature that allows you to upload material to the Online Store, or to make contact with other users of the Online Store, you warrant that you will be accurate and that you will not submit content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist. You warrant that any such contribution complies with those standards and that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, that such post shall not breach or infringe the rights of any third party and you indemnify us for any breach of these warranties.
28. Any material you upload to the Online Store will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
29. We have the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content and to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Online Store constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
30. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Online Store.
31. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Online Store if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out above.
32. Customers from outside Singapore can only pay by International credit card and must pay in SGD Singapore Dollars unless otherwise specified, although the Online Store may show the value of the Product in your local currency, the exchange rate at the date of purchase shall apply such that payment is received by Ani Natural in Singapore Dollars. All other terms and conditions apply.
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
33. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time but will notify you in advance of such changes.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
34. These terms and conditions are governed and shall be interpreted in accordance with Singapore Law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. Any person attempting to make fraudulent credit card transactions will be prosecuted with no exception.